Randy Gage’s new book, “Risky Is the New Safe” released last Tuesday. Bookstore sales have been strong, social media buzz has been huge, and it debuted at #1 on the Barnes and Noble list and hasn’t budged the whole week!
The book is going to get millions of people to come to some very stark conclusions:
1) The longer they work for a big company, the bigger the target on their back will be to replace them.
2) If they are counting on a government retirement program to care for their loved ones, they’re crazy!
3) The retail model is dying and is hastening it irrelevance.
4) Network Marketing will capture a huge share of the sales that move from retail.
5) Millions of people a month will be losing their jobs and looking at the options of direct selling and network marketing.
You can read the rest of this article here at networkmarketingtimes.com.